- No pupil shall absent himself from the classes without obtaining prior sanction of leave from the class teacher.
- Pupils applying for sick leave will be required to produce a medical certificate.
- Absence without leave as well as late –attendance will be viewed seriously.
- A pupil’s absence with out leave forever five consecutive days may result in his or her name being removed from the rolls.
- Every pupil shall attend the school for not less than 85% of the working days in a school year. Any breach of this rule may disqualify the pupil from being promoted to the higher class.
TO THE PUPILS
- he entire pupil should attend the school in the School Uniform.
- Uniform should be neat and clean. Pupils with uncombed hair, dirty finger nail etc.; will face serious censure
- Pupils should be inside the school campus at least 15 minutes before the first bill. Perfect silence will prevail during the prayer and at all school functions.
- The class rooms and school premises in general should be kept neat and tidy. Scribbling on the walls, scattering the bits of papers, dust from the pencil sharpener, toffee wrappers, damaging the furniture and damaging the school property etc.; are strictly forbidden. Any one causing such damage will have to make good the losses either by compensation or by replacement.
- Pupils behavior towards and teachers and elders should be marked by respect and obedience.
- Any pupil loitering in the school premises will be seriously dealt with lazy and easy attitude and inattentive manner. Gossiping mischievous acts, distracting other students, making any kind of disturbance during class hours should be avoided.
- All the students should converse in English in the school premises to acquire greater facility in the fluent use of the language.
- The school Dairy is an important personal record of the pupil; so every pupil should take special care in bringing the Dairy to the school every day.
- Students should be regular in doing their class work and home work assignments as instructed by the teachers. Any negligence on the part of students will be considered as serious misconduct calling for severe action.
- Severe disciplinary action will be taken against those who continuously misbehave or indulge in the nefarious activities
- The School conducts various tools to access the student’s scholastic and Co scholastic progress in the school through the continuous comprehensive evaluation (C C E) techniques as per C B S E Norms. Progress reports are sent to parents to apprise them of the pupils work and conduct in the school.
- Progress report of the pupil should be signed by the parent or guardian. They are requested to examine the report cards carefully and see that their wards make special efforts in the subjects in which they are week.
- The reports should be duly signed and returned to the Class teacher with in three days of receipt; otherwise the pupil will not be allowed to sit in the class.
- The school may send communication to the parent, requiring their presence in the school. When such communication goes to the parent, they are requested to make a point to respond the call in the interest of the pupil.
- Only in exceptional cases like illness etc.; which are properly authenticated, leave of absence will be granted during the days of examinations. There will be re examinations in such cases depending upon student’s cumulative performance in the subject/s in the previous examinations
- Transfer certificates will be issued only to those pupils who have fully settled all their dues including the school fees, on the written application by parents (both husband and wife)
- Students leaving the school in the middle of the term should pay fees for the whole term.
- For any reason children are forbidden wearing or using costly ornaments , watches, and articles and the school will not be responsible for such things
AIMS & OBJECTIVES:
- To impart quality modern English Medium education to the children in and around Kalady without any discrimination on caste or gender, synthesizing the notable features of our ancient system of education with the progressive trends of modern times to whom otherwise the kind of education might not have possible under the current education field scenario.
- It symbolizes ideal of education expressed in and through moral and spiritual values, discipline and character, appreciation of our cultural heritage and cultivation of genuine devotion to Matha, Pitha, Guru, and Daivam.