- As a co educational institution , admission is open to all. The minimum age required for admission to L K G Class should have completed is 4 years
- Admission for other classes will depend on the availability of seats, and also strictly based on written test.
- Admission process commences on every year on Vijaya Dasamy day
- The application form can be obtained from the office by paying Rs500/
- Birth certificate to the effect has to be submitted along with application for admission
- The children seeking admissions from 1 to class 10 should submit a transfer certificate from the transferee school. The students shall be admitted in the school on their performance in the entrance examination.
- All the Photostat copies submitted at the time of admission should be attested by a Gazetted officer.
- No students should be allowed to attend classes pending formal enrollment.
- Any correspondence from teachers to parents and vice versa should be made only in the dairy.
- Students on returning to school after leave or absence should produce the reason for the absence through the diary in the column provided duly signed by the parent to be countersigned by the teacher.